This is the Daydreamer Project (daydreamerproject.com), a place of work, recruitment and dreams, but also a web-based service. Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions, which you are deemed to accept each time you use this website.
If we change these General Terms, we will post the revised document here with an updated effective date. If we do make significant changes to these General Terms, we may also choose to notify you by other means such as email, text or information via our homepage and/or blog.
2. Information About Us
3. Information on this Site
4. Information You Provide
5. Interruptions and Omissions in Service
6. Lawful Use
10. Equal Opportunities Policy
11. Changes to Terms, Conditions & Invalidity
12. Refund/Returns Policy
14. Delivery Charges
16. Product Expiry
17. Registered Office
- “Daydreamer Project” refers to the social recruitment project as a subsidiary and trading name of the Daydreamer Project Ltd brand as its holding company (“holding company” and “subsidiary” having the meaning as defined by Section 736 of the Companies Act as amended by the Companies Act 1989)
- “You” means the person, firm, company or organisation browsing and/or using the Daydreamerproject.com and other any other associated website,
- “Our”, “us” and similar variations refer to Daydreamer Ltd as a controlling commercial entity to this website.
- “Website” and other similar references equate to the Daydreamer Project domain(s) accessed via your web browser, smartphone or any other web-browser(s).
- INFORMATION ABOUT US
- The Site and its services are operated by Daydreamer Project Ltd (UK) (“we”, “our”, or “us”). We are registered in England & Wales under company number 12622567 and have our registered office at 20 Deacon Street, Leicester, LE2 7EF. You can contact us using the following email address: email@example.com
- INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
- Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the information provided on this site is accurate and complete, some of the information supplied to us by 3rd parties by not have been fact-checked by our team, as we will have deemed the source trustworthy. We do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in any of the information on our Website or any liability in respect of information on the Website supplied by you, any other website user or any other person.
- INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
- You are solely responsible for any information and the accuracy of such information that you provide us. Providing us with incorrect information may delay your applications & limit the service we can offer you. If information you provide is falsified, this may result in you being barred from using our services.
- Except for information that identifies you personally (e.g. your name, address, telephone number, email address and CV), any material which you submit will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary such that we shall have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose it to third parties for any purpose.
- The information you provide would be used for our client matching services, work placement, recruitment or administrative purposes. We may store sensitive personal data you provide digitally or in file form for reference purposes and will always adhere to data protection at all times.
- All our members of staff sign our data protection policy and are fully aware of the consequences of a breach of data protection. We are also continually improving our data storing methods, to ensure the data you provide us with is more secure and readily accessible for your benefit.
- You agree not to submit any material:
- that is false, misleading, defamatory, discriminatory, threatening, offensive, abusive, likely to cause someone anxiety or distress, encourages violence or racial or religious hatred, blasphemous, pornographic, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy; or
- that infringes any intellectual property rights, such as copyright and trademarks. This means generally that you must own the rights in everything you submit or must obtain permission from the rights owner to submit the material; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data); or
- which encourages or teaches conduct that is a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or is otherwise unlawful.
- We are not obliged to use material submitted by you and we may remove from the Site, the Services and our database any of the material submitted by you at our sole discretion.
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone submitting material in breach of clause 4.2.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials submitted by you.
- We will and/or the Daydreamer Corporate Family will use information supplied by you (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) to aid the recruitment process and associated administrative functions as well as to facilitate the purchase of training courses made through this website. This involves us and/or the Daydreamer Corporate Family, amongst other things, processing and storing information (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) and passing or making available online such information to prospective employers (or third parties assisting them in their recruitment process), course providers and clients; information about courses, vacancies and placements will be passed to candidates and potential purchasers of courses and may be posted directly onto the Website. We use third parties to help us process your information as part of the recruitment and sales process. We may collect and aggregate data from the information supplied by you to help us to understand our users as a group so that we can provide you with a better service. We may also share aggregate information with selected third parties, without disclosing individual names or identifying information. You consent to us and the Daydreamer Corporate Family using information provided by you (including, without limitation, sensitive personal data) in each of these ways.
- Please note that all Third-Party recruitment agencies have agreed to our Terms and Conditions and should they be found to be in breach of the Terms and Conditions, they will be prevented from using our services. Further details of our client terms and conditions.
- Transfer outside the EEA: Personal information comprising your CV may be accessed through the DaydreamerProject.com database by third parties outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). This could happen for instance if you apply for a vacancy where the employer is based outside the EEA. By registering and using the Website, you consent to this transfer.
- INTERRUPTIONS AND OMISSIONS IN SERVICE
- Whilst we try to ensure that the standard of the Website remains high and to maintain the continuity of it, the internet is not an inherently stable medium, and errors, omissions, interruptions of service and delays may occur at any time. We do not accept any liability arising from any such errors, omissions, interruptions or delays or any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate the Website (or any particular part of it) or to provide the service offered on the Website. We may vary the specification of this site from time to time without notice.
- LAWFUL USE
- You may only use this Site for lawful purposes when seeking employment, help with your career, when purchasing training courses, when recruiting staff or for reference purposes. You may not use this site for any purposes which may be deemed in any capacity as unlawful. Any such activity shall be reported to the relevant authorities and action taken.
- You must not under any circumstances seek to undermine the security of the Website or any information submitted to or available through it. In particular, but without limitation, you must not seek to access, alter or delete any information to which you do not have authorised access, seek to overload the system via spamming or flooding, take any action or use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, damage or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Website or attempt to decipher, disassemble or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the Website.
- You are solely responsible for any information submitted by you to the Website. You are responsible for ensuring that all information supplied by you is true, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction. You are also responsible for ensuring that all information, data and files are free of viruses or other routines or engines that may damage or interfere with any system or data prior to being submitted to the Website. We reserve the right to remove any information supplied by you from the Website at our sole discretion, at any time and for any reason without being required to give any explanation.
- We may on this Site (daydreamerproject.com) offer links to sites outside of our own, which may be of interest to you. We accept no responsibility/liability for any content on those sites and do not endorse or approve of the contents on any such sites. Clicking on links which take you to external sites is entirely at your own risk.
- We take great care to ensure all links to external sites on our own are accurate, however in some cases links may be broken; if this is the case please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to advise.
- The rights on this site are protected by international copyright, software and trademark laws. By using this site, you agree to adhere to such rights and not to use this site in any way which would infringe these rights.
- You may download or print extracts of this site for your personal use online. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and similar rights in this website are in all the material contained on this website belong to Daydreamer Ltd. You may not use any of this material for commercial or public purposes.
- You may not under any circumstances, whether directly or indirectly including through any programme copy/remanufacture/reproduce any of the content either in part of in full from this site. You may not transfer any of the content on this site to any transferable medium.
- In any such case, if you require any of the information from this site to be reproduced, contacts us on email@example.com.
- Daydreamer Ltd does not guarantee that the site will be error-free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from the use of the site or any content, search or link on it.
- The material contained on the Site and in the Services is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice. You should carry out your own check in respect of any information on the Site and in the Services and use your own judgement before doing or not doing anything on the basis of what you see. Unless expressly stated in writing by us or required by law, we give no warranties of any kind in relation to the materials on the Site and in the Services.
- We are not liable for:
- any action you may take as a result of relying on any information/materials provided on the Site and in the Services or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking such action; or
- any dealings you have with third parties (e.g. other users or advertisers) that take place using or facilitated by the Site and Services; or
- any liability for losses which are not a foreseeable or likely consequence of (i) your use of the Site and Services, or (ii) a breach by us of these General Terms.
- We are not responsible if you cannot use the Site and Services properly or at all because of any event outside our control (e.g. the performance of your or our internet service provider, your browser or the internet.)
- The Site and Services rely in part on software to work. Whilst we monitor the Site and Services and try to fix bugs promptly, we do not guarantee that the Site and Services will be error free, available all the time and/or free from viruses.
- Nothing in these General Terms affects any liability which we may have for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES POLICY
- We look to employ or assist all individuals find employment, regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. We do not discriminate against individuals or groups, support the Equality Act 2010 & believe opportunities should be available to all without any exceptions.
- CHANGES TO TERMS, CONDITIONS & INVALIDITY
- Daydreamer Project as an extension of Daydreamer Ltd reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. You will be deemed to accept the terms and conditions as amended following your future use of the site.
- REFUND/RETURNS POLICY
- Refunds are normally processed within 5-days of receipt of goods at our warehouse. Refund of ‘returned Products’ lost in transit will not be considered unless proof of posting is supplied.
- Virtual Products-You may cancel your order at any time before your advertisement goes live via the Daydreamer Project platform and receive a full refund. However, once you have used part of your package or your individual advertisement has been uploaded and your campaign has started (time periods may vary) you will not be entitled to a refund. All transactions are in Pounds Sterling. Refunds may occasionally be offered at the discretion of the management.
- Merchandise-You must return items which are faulty on arrival, do not fit their description, or do not meet with your instructions, within 30 days in a new and unused condition. If your order is damaged in anyway once you receive it. Please contact us straight away, we will replace the damaged goods or refund the purchase price once the faulty item is returned back to us. If you discover a fault after 30 days, or if you have any questions, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your legal rights are not affected.
- We aim to deliver your products within 5 working days of receipt of your order. Rings are made to your order so allow at least 10 working days for delivery. We cannot deliver to any address outside the UK (including BFPO addresses). Next standard delivery charge applies.
- DELIVERY CHARGES
- Standard courier delivery charge to home is £3.99 for one-man delivery items. Personalised merchandise and gifts £3.99 per delivery for one-man delivery items.
- Delivery charges will not be refunded if you cancel or return your order unless the product is faulty or does not fit the description given. We do not presently deliver outside mainland UK and Northern Ireland. We do not deliver merchandise outside mainland UK and Northern Ireland. Over our busy periods our standard delivery services may be affected, specific delivery details will be confirmed at the time of order.
- If goods are received damaged, please notify our customer services as soon as possible after receipt on email@example.com. Damaged product and packaging must be retained in case inspection is requested by our carriers.
- PRODUCT EXPIRY
- Digital products may expire based on subscription period and term of use, depending on package purchase. Each respective package will detail is end-date and expiry and information regarding such can be found within your dashboard.
- REGISTERED OFFICE
- Daydreamer Project Ltd t/a Daydreamer Project, 20 Deacon Street, Leicester, LE2 7EF
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org