RECRUITING NOW: Roles with immediate starts!
Would you like the earning potential?
Would you like the opportunity to potentially pick your hours?
Would you like the chance to make a positive impact and change?
Are you ready to work as part of a team for growth and learning?
If you answer YES to all of the above, then one final question:
ARE YOU READY FOR THE POTENTIALLY TOUGHEST JOB AND MOST REWARDING ROLE YOU HAVE EVER DONE IN YOUR LIFE?
The best things in life are achieved through dedication and hard work, so if you answer NO to the above, you need not apply. Not all jobs are for all people and not all people are born equal. Effort and hard work cannot be discounted, nor can motivation. Some people have it, others do not. Change doesn’t happen if you don’t change.
One last thing before the standard job advert:
This is both a job and an opportunity. If you have little/no experience and are looking to start a new career, feel free to apply. Those with experience and looking for an opportunity for growth should also apply.
And now the standard advertorial:
Job Role Basics:
- Joining a newly formed team of bright sales people to boost company growth and retention
- Using CRM system to manage sales and pipeline, identifying new leads and opportunities and contacting customers with service offering
- Managing own sales pipeline and forecasting personal growth in-line with reward scheme
- Working within clients/service to provide the best possible solution using a consultative approach
- Offering discounted products/packages based on customer/client requirements
- Monthly Pay under Self-Employment / Accounting Options Offered
- Reports and stats provided by Sales Manager
- Supported by Area Sales Manager
Essential from Candidate:
- Have good ability to learn product base and offering to be able to best promote products
- Through in-depth conversation with client, establish a need if any for a business solution & confidently provide information in a jargon free format discussing costs, timescales, implications, etc.
- Generate new business sales through regular telephone conversations, face to face meetings, presentations or leads passed by colleagues to meet KPI’s
- Excellent documentation skills (written/spread sheet) for analysis & performance management
- Confident in communicating directly with clients
- Follow-up interactions with clients to confirm satisfaction & gain feedback
- Excellent intrapersonal skills both verbal & written
- Friendly & motivated, goal orientated & extremely focused
Desirable (not essential):
- Sales related Qualification
- 2 years industry experience
- Existing user of social media
Ideal Minimum Requirements:
- No previous experience is required
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal in any language; ideally English.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers/clients/peers
- A good work ethic and a positive attitude
- The ability to work within a team and own your own
- The capability to bring enthusiasm and flair into the work environment
- Most importantly: The Determination to Succeed
If and only if this role sounds like you then please click the ‘Apply’ to begin the first stage of the application process.
Upon application, you will be sent further instructions to establish overall suitability.
While this is an exciting opening and presents all with an opportunity, this role commences on an unpaid experiential basis.
Due to high demand, we endeavour to contact you with 7 days of your application. So please be patient!
Proposed Start Date:
- All training and documentation to be completed beforehand
- Salary Offer Realistic OTE £40000+
- Days Of Work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Job Status Self-Employed, Commission Only
- Shift Pattern Daytime, Evening, Weekends
- Dress Code Role Specific