RECRUITING NOW: Roles with immediate starts!
Would you like the earning potential?
Would you like the opportunity to potentially pick your hours?
Would you like the chance to make a positive impact and change?
Are you ready to work as part of a team for growth and learning?
If you answer YES to all of the above, then one final question:
ARE YOU READY FOR THE POTENTIALLY TOUGHEST JOB AND MOST REWARDING ROLE YOU HAVE EVER DONE IN YOUR LIFE?
As part of a social recruitment initiative and co-working experiment, a team is being put together. If you’ve not had a role in a while and are looking for an opportunity that could be fun, feel free to apply. We’re looking for a team player, working towards a collective goal.
The idea is to find your dream job and enjoy the process, some creativity on your part will be required. To achieve more through dedication and hard work. Change doesn’t happen if you don’t change.
You may work across a number of projects, so transferable skills would be advantageous.
This is not a job in the conventional sense, but an opportunity to strive and grow, whilst bringing some creative flare and your personality to a new role.
One last thing before the standard job advert:
This is both a job and an opportunity. If you have little/no experience and are looking to start a new career, feel free to apply. Those with experience and looking for an opportunity for growth should also apply.
And now the standard advertorial:
Job Role Basics:
- Joining a small team of creative individuals to work on independent projects within the organisation
- Will be responsible for areas not relating specifically to your area, depending on business needs & be open to learning new skills, participating in team building exercises & stepping out of your comfort zone.
Essential from Candidate:
- Engage and manage relationships with all relevant suppliers and stakeholders to ensure events are delivered according to business requirements and on budget
- Ability to manage multiple workloads, prioritising chronologically with short deadlines
- Devise and implement a complete brand strategy across all sub brands
- A creative flair, and ability to think ‘outside the box’
- Own and drive all content marketing initiatives to increase organic traffic
- Define the PR strategy alongside the PR agency and be the main point of contact for all press activities
- Highly skilled in the art of negotiation, demonstrating superior relationship management and influencing ability
- Resilience and the capacity to recover from rejection and adversity
- Conceive, plan and execute social media strategies and tactics
- Drive the implementation of new campaigns, and bring new ideas and initiatives to drive brand awareness and reach new audiences
- Attendance at all key events to ensure they run smoothly, according to schedule and to attend to any last-minute/unforeseen/ad-hoc requirements.
- Conduct pre- and post – event evaluations and report on outcomes
- Risk mindset – taking action to minimise current and future risks
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations.
- Deadline and results orientated
- Co-ordinate content for company website.
Desirable (not essential):
- Admin NVQ Level 2 (equivalent or higher)
- 2 years industry experience
- Strong influencing skills across all levels of stakeholders
- Existing user of social media
- A real self-starter
Ideal Minimum Requirements:
- No previous experience is required
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal in any language; ideally English.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers/clients/peers
- A good work ethic and a positive attitude
- The ability to work within a team and own your own
- The capability to bring enthusiasm and flair into the work environment
- Most importantly: The Determination to Succeed
If and only if this role sounds like you then please click the ‘Apply’ to begin the first stage of the application process.
We guarantee limited to no job security, little to no financial incentives, potentially long hours and much more.
You may enjoy an interesting experience in building a team and making some new friends.
While this is an exciting opening and presents all with an opportunity, this role commences on an unpaid experiential basis.
We would not recommend leaving an existing job for this role. If you are in secure employment, you should remain so.
Upon application, you will be sent further instructions to establish overall suitability.
This role will cease to be advertised once the position has been fulfilled.
Due to high demand, we aim to contact you with 7 days of your application. So please be patient!
BEST OF LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION…!!!
- Salary Offer 0-16000
- Days Of Work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Job Status Intern, Self-Employed
- Shift Pattern Daytime, Evening, Weekends
- Dress Code Role Specific